Tuesday, January 31, 2006

 

The memories of Philippines

If someone ask me, what is your best memory of travals? I could reply without any hesitation that it is the memories of the Philippes. About six years ago, I got a chance to visit the Philippines with my colleaguers. I stayed there for three months for studing English and culture of the Philippines. Even it was far from here, I still have many unforgotable memories in the philippines.

We stayed a small hotel, Aneat, near by the University of Philippines in Laguna. The road is very nallow so we should walk with many people and may vihicles on the road. Especially there are many Gipni and Tricycle, a kind of public transportation vihecles, on the road. The shape of Gipni looks like trucks but the size is very small. At first we are not accustumed to riding it . But some days after, i founded that it was more conveniant than any other transportation systems in the world. It is very easy to use it. Anybody can take it any places and get on and off on the road.

Beside the road, there are many small shops. Some of its roof is less than my height. when i walk along the street, i have to pay attention to avoid hiting on my head. They sells many foods, fruits and clothes, etc. I can found some unexpectable fact that even a small shop there are two or three shopkeeper in the shop. i still don't know why they do so.

I can easily arrive at the compus because it takes about 2-5minuates on foot. So i like to walk from the hotel to there. The main enteranc of the campus is very impresive to me. There are two cows on the gate but i coudn't memorize the exact name of them in the Philippine. But it intends to symblize agriculture of the Philippenes. Along the main road on the campus there are many tall trees. when i walk along the road i can see butiful birds and smell many flowers frevors. At the center of the campus there are big paly ground, actully I used to visit there and enjoy staying alone. In the morning, many students and people living around campus jog around the pray ground. At the there, I met Dori, one of my best philippino friends.

(to be continued)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?